December 29, 2020
- Now you can reserve for video verification of account request instead of calling on working day afternoon. The customer service will contact you through MYKEY during the reserved period. (Only available for new request after Version 3.4 and keep MYKEY app alive)
- You can view and edit ETH approval in the window of transaction confirmation.
- Token name is displayed (if exists)
- New UI for password setting
November 17, 2020
- The estimated fee for ETH transaction is more accurate
- Optimized the interaction and prompts of some pages
November 2, 2020
- Ethereum transaction can be canceled.
- No need to pay network fee for original transaction if it is accelerated or canceled.
- Custom gas price is allowed for Ethereum transaction.
- Account status and name is displayed.
- Upper right menu is added.
- Counts of pending transaction is displayed.
- Asset details can be folded.
- SimpleAsset NFT can be sent and received (on EOS).
- Press on asset to hide it.
- Prompt when send transaction if account is under recovering.
- Prompt when failed to launch application or crashed.
September 22, 2020
- Add help guide for importing accounts
- More types of notification
- Add push notification and setting
- Quick exchange from asset details
- Improved alert for duplicate transactions
- Default transaction speed is average for ETH
September 8, 2020
- Support TRON blockchain
August 24, 2020
- New coupon system to replace free transfer
- New UI for transaction confirmation
- New prompt for upgrading account
- New prompt for exporting recovery phrase
- Support Mobile Link of WalletConnect
July 28, 2020
- Support BTC custody account: pass KYC to manage BTC
- Data Vault：encrypt personal data in local for 3rd party KYC
- Show/hide asset in homepage
- New features in dapp menu: Copy Link, Open in Browser, Check network fee balance and account status
- Alert for duplicate transactions: It prompts when sending the same transaction within 60 seconds to avoid misuse
- Emphasize network fee when sending transaction
- Show investment from invest page
- Change the way of copy and verify recovery phrase: Manual input is required to assure the correctness
- Change password and choose account request
- Receipt address will show in new line if too long when transfer token
June 20, 2020
- New Home tab for a quick start on your assets.
- Ethereum NFT finally comes. View from Asset-Wallet-Collectible.
- Sign up process is optimized again with one less page.
- The contract basic info of some apps which are custodian for user assets such as Oasis, Compound, and Uniswap, can be viewed from the menu.
- Help center UI is improved
May 21, 2020
- More details in network fee list
- Show and hide asset balance
- Show hint when input English recovery phrase
- Add instruction when recovery phrase exported
- Add instruction when transaction failed
- Optimize prompt of check-update
- Some minor bug fixes
April 17, 2020
- Improve transaction sending feature
April 12, 2020
- Add Account Types: self-service account and assisted account
- All new account will be self-service type which doesn't need identity verification
- Self-service account can be upgraded to assisted account in Manage Account page
- Enhancements for asset list management
- display balance
- quicksort list by name or value
- add filter by blockchain in the search results page
- can submit token if not exist
- Add Release Notes in About-us page
March 25, 2020
- Access dapps on asset detail
- Ethereum transaction speed up
- New design of all transaction history
- WalletConnect supported via Scan
March 12, 2020
- New feature: Invest in DeFi, start from the asset page
- New feature: System message
- Optimize recovery phrase verification
- Enhance guide of the sign-up process
March 2, 2020
February 19, 2020
- Fix the blank issue when signing up the account
February 17, 2020
Sign up process is optimized
Free account sign-up is open to global users
Added Guidance for exporting recovery phrase