MYKEY ver 2.0 officially supports multi-chain. With Ethereum enabled, all assets on Ethereum could be sent and received without consuming ETH as gas, and the private key could be recovered.
- When creating a new account, the users should choose "Ethereum" or "EOS" as the first chain, and can enable another one later.
- Network credits can be used to enable a new chain.
- How to enable：① Asset-Receive-Switch ② Me-Manage Account-Blockchain address ③ Run Dapps on the target chain.
- Precondition: no ongoing account request and account status is available.
- Can not start a new account request when enabling chain feature.
- After Ethereum enabled, users have free Ethereum transaction every month.
- Sending Ethereum transaction costs network credits instead of ETH. There are 3 types of transaction speed can be selected. The more credits used, the faster the transaction will be.
- Free transaction use SLOW speed.
- Not support custom GAS.
- Some exchange platforms do not support Contract Transaction.
- ETH can be used to buy activation code and top up network credits.
- Can input the contract address to search token.
- Several Ethereum Dapps on the list now.
- User Bonus can be accessed from Dapps tab with new tasks to increase free Ethereum transaction.
- Can choose recent address when starting a transfer.
- Users still use the same recovery phrase to initiate account requests. The validity time of multi-chain account requests may vary due to Ethereum network.
- The reward of inviting KYC users is $0.5 network credits, which is increased from $0.2 and there is no more KEY reward. Invited users must download MYKEY through the links shared from the inviter and pass KYC.
- New KYC users can get network credits reward $1 which is increased from $0.5. Anonymous accounts get $0.5.
- KEY Swap supports Ethereum address auto fill in and direct transfer from wallet.
- Token icons of KEY on EOS and KEY on Ethereum updated with chain tag.
During the public testing of version 2.0, the discount price of enabling the second chain is $0.5, 50% off.
- Bouns for regular users：After Ethereum enabled, users before 12:00 Jan 6th, 2020 can get refund network credits $0.3. The genesis users can get a $0.5 refund.
- Some ERC20 assets may not on the list. Please contact customer service if needed.
- Displaying Ethereum ERC721 assets is temporarily not supported.